Friday, September 27, 2013

CELEBRATING "32"

Champagne, and cake!

32 yeas ago on this day I was crying for the discomfort made by this strange world after leaving the comfort of my mother’s womb. Blessed be my parents and my family who cared for me and formed my life and especially nurtured in Catholic faith. 


Brothers singing Birthday song

In my life journey of 32 years so far, I was blessed with many wonderful people who shaped my life. I am so grateful to God and thank all those people who played a big role in my life; my family, my friends, my brothers and sisters in the Marianist family and those with whom I worked and for whom I served as a religious brother. 


Celebrating my birthday reminds me of the all the celebrations I had during past years. Each one of them was memorable to me because in each year, there were many people who are very important to me were with me to celebrate my birthday. This year too we celebrated in a memorable way.
 
Brothers listening to us carefully!
I was specially blessed by my Rector Fr. Pachi during the Eucharistic celebration. My brothers prayed for me in a special way. I thank all my brothers for their care, support and mutual love they have for me.

Fr. Gascon wishing Fr. Luis Melo
The communities of General Administration of Society of Mary and Chaminade International Seminary got together to celebrate the birthdays of this month in a single occasion. This month, we were three brothers: Fr. Luis Melo SM, Bro. Jonas Kachap SM and myself. The celebration was very simple and meaningful. During the pranzo (lunch) we cut the cake and opened the champagne. Our brothers sang a beautiful birthday song for us. The day was indeed a memorable day!




Fr. Gascon wishing Bro. Jinu
Fr. Gascon wishing Bro. Jonas
Cheers!















My friends from India and Indian Marianist brothers got together for a meal to wish me happy birthday. I was so happy to be with them to celebrate my birthday this year.

Thank you very much for all of you whose love, care and prayer support my life as Marianist brother. May God bless us all! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!




 
Bro. Jinu with Bros Jonas & Goutier




The Birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment